So in my last post I mentioned that I had found a website which gave directions to see fall colors in Arizona. Well, we took our trip last Friday! We had a really great time! We drove down some pretty bumpy trails (the kids loved it!) and saw some pretty yellow aspen trees and lots of evergreens. When we got out of the car to take our pictures, it was soooooo cold and CRAZY windy, but we did manage to get some cute shots.
Here are the kids on the drive to Flagstaff. We stopped at a rest area along the way and Miley and I picked some pine cones off the ground.

These are my favorite pictures from the day...


and one of me and hubby... just for fun!

Daddy treated us to a mexican dinner and then a trip to Target, which is always fun! It was a lovely day and we plan on taking this trip every year during the Fall season! :)
3 comments:
I love those photos! ;-)
Oh the pictures are so great!! I am glad you are finding some fun fall things to do. If you need leaves mailed to you, let me know. We have plenty!!!
You are a great photographer! I love the picture of you and hubby...I need to remember to do that more often with my husband. Congratulations on a great fall day!
Post a Comment