A girl from our youth group was hosting a Halloween party and asked if we would come because she was making a cake for Andrew. So after Noah and Nicole left, I got the kids ready. Macy was a ladybug, Miley was a ballerina, Jackson was a firefighter (of course) and Parker was Superman. (Andrew dressed up as a cowboy and I wore p.j.s and ladybug slippers. I told everyone that I was dressed as a homeschool mom. HA!)
Once we were all ready, we took the kids to Sonic. They were giving away free ice cream cones to kids in costume.
After Sonic, we went to the party. We don't celebrate Halloween, but it was very sweet of the youth to include Andrew in their party. Here is the cake...


And the cowboy...
We had a great weekend. Hope ya'll had a good one too! Thanks for all the Happy Birthday emails and phone calls! We love you all! :)
2 comments:
Good job on the costumes! Did you make the David costume?
actually, Noah asked for material and so I took him to walmart and we bought about $5 worth, then hubby helped him figure out the design. :)
Post a Comment