Poor Huero! He doesn't look part Chihuahua until you get him wet. Isn't he pretty once he is dry though? I thought I would give you an update on our puppy. Potty training is going pretty well. He is still a baby so its going to take a while, but he has only had a few accidents and they are usually our fault. (out at church too long, etc.) The kids are having fun with him and are doing better with loving on him and giving him attention. He is calming down a bit too. He loves to snuggle with us and that is my favorite thing, of course! He can be a real sweetie pie. He has doubled in size since we got him. I really don't know what size he will end up being, but I am figuring somewhere between a Chihuahua and a Shi-Tzu. (I'm so smart!) He is doing great and we really love having him as part of our family.
1 comment:
Our kids have to make do with the SITAG's watch dog for a pet. She sleeps on our porch. Katherine especially loves her, and one of her first words was "dog"!
Post a Comment