Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Happy Ending

I have never had a good experience with Olan Mills. I always get excited and it never works out. But when we went to get our church directory pictures taken the other day I, again, couldn't help but be excited at the prospect of a professional family picture. And once again, I left hating Olan Mills. I had just bought the kids new outfits and I was really hoping these pictures would turn out well, but they just wisked us in and out and didn't really take the time to get a nice one. Then they wanted $70 for 2 5x7's! Are they serious??? So after we left, I asked Andrew if we could take the kids to the park and try to get some good pictures. Here is what we got...


I do this one a lot, but it is just makes such a cute picture. :)






I took this one before we left but I love her smile behind her binky!

So what do you think?

1 comment:

Choate Family said...

I think you've got really cute kids and some soap on the way from the Solomon Islands!