
Just here to make a small update for everyone. We have been dealing with summer colds here the past few weeks, along with all of Daddy's summer student trips and VBS. Things have been a bit crazy! Andrew and I missed our anniversary date because of a sick kiddo, but we will try to make up for it soon. We had a lot of fun with VBS. I did the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade crafts, which is always fun! Parker was sick that week, so he spent most of the week in Daddy's office playing computer games and taking naps, poor thing. Last night Jack came down with a fever, so I guess its his turn now. Daddy is now on his last trip of the summer, (YEAH!) so we will just be hanging here, cleaning and disinfecting, once again. I am a little bummed, but I am also use to it now. One nice thing is that Monsoon season is here! We have been enjoying some beautiful thunderstorms. I think rain is one of the things I miss most about Tennessee. I love snuggling up with my kiddos on a rainy day! Well, I think that is all for now. Please pray that everyone is better by Saturday when Daddy returns. We are planning a bithday party for Macy for next Sunday afternoon. I can't believe she is almost 1! We are going to have a polka dot party! Thanks to everyone who has been checking on us! Love to you all. ~Shaundra
3 comments:
Praying that everybody is feeling better soon - hang in there, Mama!
I hope the kiddos are all feeling healthy and happy soon. Hang in there!
You have an adorable blog...cute pictures! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Hope you all feel better soon! Also, I love the sound of a polka-dot party :-)
Post a Comment