Thursday, August 7, 2008

Believe It Or Not...


I'm walking on air! We have finished our first week of school here at the Sunny Side and it was soooooo great! I LOVE our new curriculum!!! This has been the best first week of school we have ever had. Even the kids have said how much they like the work they are doing. I sit down every afternoon, once the kids have finished, and plan out the next day. We are getting a lot of work done and I feel so much more organized. Each Lifepac (there are 10 per subject) is suppose to take around 15 days. I have it all scheduled so that when Nana and Papa visit, we will be done with our first Lifepac. That way we won't have to stop in the middle and forget what we are learning. Thanks for your prayers. I hope you are all having a good week too.

1 comment:

Kenny Penny and Nicole said...

Shaundra, I absolutely LOVE the jeans and white shirts photos!!! I may have to have you do Nicole's Christmas Photos this year!!! What do you charge!!
Penny