Friday, August 29, 2008

An Interesting Turn...


I have to admit that I have had thoughts like "I cannot, in good conscience, vote for either of these Presidential candidates. (and I truly met it.) After today, I am felling a bit better about it. I have been online a lot tonight looking up information on Sarah Palin and her beliefs. (abortion, homeschooling, gun control, etc.) I wanted to share this post with everyone. I think this mom has some amazing insights on Sarah Palin's VP Nomination. I still have some praying to do, but i am feeling a lot better about the race since reading up on Sarah Palin.

1 comment:

Stephanie Tillery said...

Thanks for sharing that post. She is right, Sarah Palin is probably what this country needs. I was listening to her last night on the television and her love of her family and values just gave me God goosebumps.