Back again! This time to share another fun thing that happend while Nana and Papa were here. Having three boys and finally having a girl, I have wanted her ears pierced since she was a baby, but Andrew always said we needed to wait until SHE asked. Well, it finally happened! One day Miley came to me and said "Mom, when can I get my ears pierced?" So...while Nana was here, we decided that all the girls (Nana, Me, Miley, and Macy) would make a day of it! We took her to Claire's and then to eat Chinese for lunch. We had a great time! She was soooooo brave. (She brought her kitty, just in case.) I couldn't believe she didn't jump, cry or even get misty eyed! She just got very quiet and serious and then when it was done it took her a moment, but then she was all smiles! Here are pictures of our day...
Cleaning them before...

One, Two, Three, GO!

All Done!

Nana and Macy watching...

Yay! She did it!

Mmmm, Chinese a good reward for bravery!
1 comment:
I love her sweet braveness!
Post a Comment